Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Chubby Bunny Challenge .......... made you laugh


I can't believe we did the chubby bunny challenge 3 times in two days.  I think i hate marshmallow now.  What made me happy was that i get to see you smile and laugh away. This is the third post and you still have not found out about this blog.   3rd time is a charm and i do not really see any real reason that you will ever find out about this blog.  So how should i let you know that i have a blog dedicated just for you.  And how long should i keep writing before i reveal it to you.  Since no one else know about this blog what happen in i die ........ suddenly then what.  

I should set up a contingency plan .   Just in case something happen but lets hope not.  I think i will keep this a secret for at least one year.

So today you message me and tell me that our anniversary is this month as if i forgot.  But i did not forget OK.  You know how bad i am with presents and i do not really know what i wanted to buy.  I decided not to buy anything .  Lets see if i can try to make a video of me singing a song just for you.   I been browsing a few songs and could not make up my mind.

Let see if i can sneak the time for this .  But before i go i just you to know that i love you with all my heart and everyday i am with you has always been like the first day i fell in love with you. I will continue to love you even if you stop loving me .  Even if you start hating me.  even when i am no longer here.  I leave my love here for you to read and remember me as how i remember you. You are my one in a million. the reason why my life is so beautiful. 

Love you always . Karma ( Taufik )

wedding aniversary this 27th ...... i remember .

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment