Wednesday, January 16, 2013

You told me not to stop loving you

Its sometime hard to say goodbye when i send you off to work,  I just can't wait to be right by your side.  Why ?? I do not know.  and when i am alone at home i just feel so bored and lonely.

This few days i keep on thinking what i should do for our anniversary.  I may not be a romantic guy but i want you to know that i really really love you. 

So lets do a quick recap..... what you wanted today.   Of all the things you could eat you wanted Seafood fried rice at Cuppage .  SO i bought you the medium size order that cost 6 dollars.  The dilemma came when i did not know what to eat so i ordered fried beef kuay teow .  I expected it to be the dry ones but wait a minute, there is a choice on the menu itself.  With gravy and without gravy.  Naturally i wanted the one without gravy but here is the tickle,  the FBKT without gravy cost fifty cents more.  Yeah i know that is not alot of money but being the thrifty person that i am i decided to buy the cheaper one ( with the gravy ) .  I guess it would be nice if i had eaten it there but i wanted it as take away and that was a big mistake. when i reach home it was all soggy and the kuay teow was like mashed up.

I did not believe that i paid 5 dollars for it .   well  I got mad and you thought i was angry with you. I so sorry baby.

I am happy cause you finish your food and then we lied down on the bed for awhile facing each other and i always with my boring speeches about how to quit smoking when you hugged me and asked me if i will ever stop loving you.  I kissed you on your forehead and said i never will stop loving you.

Deep inside of me i think that is one of the truest feeling and thought i would ever had.  hopefully one day when you read this blog you would know ......

trust me baby

i will love you forever.    
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment