Monday, January 7, 2013

Jimmy Neutron and Ramly Burger ...YUM

Photo: Hubby with his personal hairstylist yesterday. The new Jimmy Neutron Hair Style!!Photo: Time to makan my homemade Ramli burger..Last night we cooked some hamburgers together.  Yeah i love to cook with you. everything just seem to taste better that way.  Made a video review after that. let me see if i can post it here . One day we will forget this ever happened so let me keep this memory here for us to remember.


I cut my hair and you were there sitting right beside me the whole time .  Your first reaction was Jimmy Neutron.... Lol but  i guessed you like it too.

OK back to the burgers.  They were Ramly Burger. Yeah i know whats so special.  The fact that i have not been to Malaysia for the last 3 years and i had missed the great taste of the burgers there.
I don't think that we can buy Ramly burger in Singapore.  I had actually found and bought one packet that has about 6 patties for 4.80 Singapore dollars. that is less than a dollar each so i guess it was OK.

I ate two burgers and so did Mia.  I saw you smile today and it made all the effort worth while.  I am so glad to eat Ramly burger with you and spend the time cooking together. ( although i did most of the cooking but without your instructions i could have not done it on my own ) .  I love you with every inch of me and as high as my Jimmy Neutron hair can grow. But too bad you would not be reading this post not till later because this is still a secret blog after all.




Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment