Monday, January 14, 2013

I love it when you cook for me

So, did not have time to post . but here is a recap of what i can remember.  We had a great weekend. even though we were working our ass off but managed to spend time together .  Met my parents for a short while at the expo.

So here is the thing , on the way to the expo which was on the other side of the island it began to rain and quite heavily i might add. We were stuck under the bridge for about 45 minutes.  The only song that kept playing in my head was ( under the bridge downtown by RHCP _)  . We did not want to get wet and there was so many people there.  Kind of missing having a car .. one of the missing my car moment. But at least we are together ..... you , Me . LOVE

I never really know why you love me .  I use to keep asking myself over and over but  nowadays i think i can actually feel it.  OK back to the story .  

We got to the expo and it was freaking packed with people ..   One thing about me is that i am so uncomfortable to be with too many people around. It gives me a headache, Maybe the fact that i have no siblings makes me feel this way or maybe i am getting old and i love my peace and quiet .

Sunday we had Pizza and Pasta . and today you cooked for me ..........

Writing late at night is definitely giving me a strain.

No comments:

Post a Comment