Sunday, January 6, 2013

This is a secret blog ..........do not tell my wife yet

My wife is the most beautiful thing in my life.  Even though i have never been much of a romantic Guy i hope that one day my wife would realize this when i am gone.  But until that day i will dedicate a piece of my love to her on this blog till the day i die.

So who am i.? I am just a normal guy who loves a very special girl and i am trying make this blog the biggest secret in my life.  I have never kept a secret from her before, so this would be the hardest thing ever.  I am hoping that i would make it though one year without her finding out about it. Actually the longer the better .  I don't worry much because my wife is not the kind that love reading blogs.  I am not a celebrity so i do not think that anyone would read this blog anyway.  I also am not worried any of my friends reading this because none of them blog or Vlog.

So what it my name ? Just call me Karma.  Or Lovesuperkarma ( i know it a long name. ) But my Birth name is Taufik ..... ( do not force yourself to pronounce it if you can't ). My wife is Mia but her birth name is Hasrinna but i call her MAMA that makes it MAMA MIA i guess . LOL

What i intend to do here??  I really want to post as many things i can think about her everyday but since she stays with me i need to only do this when she is asleep. I hope i can find time.  But for her i will try.  I would also try to do vlogs if i could and maybe post some pictures as well.

Ok i think she is waking up so i got to go.............................Mama (Rin) I love YOU 4ever

No comments:

Post a Comment